Senior Document Controllers
Senior Document Controller
NFS Onshore Project
Major Projects Group
Job Description Senior Document Controller
Part A: Job Specification
Reporting and Relationships
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Works independently within agreed work practices and contributes to improving document control and information management processes whilst ensuring strict levels of confidentiality.
- As defined for this job level in the Delegation of Authority and/or approved budget
Generic Accountabilities - All Employees
Safety Health & Environment
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards.
- Contributes to the development of Qatari employees. This accountability is a condition of employment for expatriate employees.
Key Job Accountabilities
Project's Document Distribution Matrix DDM) and distributes documents to meet Company expectations at final handover and project close-out.
Part B: Person Specification - Minimum Requirements
Required Experience / Qualifications
- High School (Year 12) Certificate or higher qualification.
Knowledge and Key Skills
- 5 years' document control experience preferably in a technical project environment with significant practical knowledge of hard copy and electronic document control and information management systems.
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy and development skills.
- Good attention to detail skills.
LA Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.