Construction Marine Superintendent - Vessels & Operations Night
Construction Marine Superintendent-
Diving & Vessel Operations
NFE Onshore Project
Job Description - Construction Marine Superintendent Diving & Vessel Operations
Part A: Job Specification
* Performs as onsite representative to oversee marine vessel construction activity.
* Support on-vessel safety, quality installation and incident response.
* Monitor vessel condition and readiness.
* Jointly leads, with other marine superintendents, to monitor and provide oversight of the EPC-2 Marine Contractor Team field planning, coordination and execution activities within the marine package scope.
* Appraises the performance of the EPC-2 Marine Contractor Team in safety, quality, cost (as applicable) and schedule.
* Evaluates field change proposals by the EPC-2 Marine Contractor Team to manage the NFE Onshore Project's management of change process.
* Prepares and provides routine verbal and written progress reports to the NFE Onshore Project Head of Marine Construction.
* Ensures that the EPC-2 Marine Contractor Team develops, implements and sustains its Safety and Quality program at site.
* Assist the EPC-2 Contractor in the coordination of activities between subcontractors and SIMOPS with the operating port facilities.
Part B: Person Specification - Minimum Requirements
* Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering or Science (preferred)
* Recognized degree in engineering or construction management, and or prior work experience leading to a thorough understanding of the knowledge described above.
Knowledge and/or Experience
* Ten (10) years in offshore installation experience and offshore installation vessel supervisory experience.
* Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$.5B
* Recent experience (last 5 years) on oil and gas projects
Technical and Business Skills * Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to review and comment on technical documents
* Good interpersonal skills
LA Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.