Senior Credit Analyst
Senior Analyst - Credit Management
Carry out Customer and Supplier financial credit risk assessment, Implement company's financial risk management policy and procedures. Ensure compliance with financial risk control and governance policies, procedures, and business processes. Management and safekeeping of financial securities.
Key Job Accountabilities
Person Specification - Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or Finance.
- Professional Qualification ACCA/CIMA/CA
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 5 years of experience in Credit Management in banks or corporates
- Demonstrated knowledge of Treasury and Financial systems.
- Technical and professional accounting Skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy, including the use of spreadsheets, databases, and graphics packages.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders.