The Research Coordinator provides support to the research Investigator's projects. (S)he is primarily responsible for the coordination between the various stakeholders of the research projects at The firm and externally, specifically with regard to research subjects recruitment, sample and data collection, liaison with core facilities and recording of databases. (S)he shall approach patients to collect informed consents and other research protocol-related information and perform other necessary work including IRB protocol processing and translation.
- Provides coordination for the investigator's research projects involving liaison with stakeholders and core facilities.
- Coordinates recruitment of patients and collects informed consents, assents, questionnaires and related documents.
- Coordinates samples collection and transportation.
- Manages the order of reagents/consumables/other items required for the projects.
- Uses, maintains and organizes a database/ folders containing patient information (including secured data and unidentified data, as relevant.
- Manages the Case Report Forms, according to the different clinical research studies.
- Adheres to The firm's standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
- Bachelor's Degree in medicine, natural sciences or other relevant field
- 2+ years' experience in clinical research and/ or clinical research coordination
- Experience with patients