Head Packaged equipment Engineer
- Leads execution assigned project engineering responsibilities for Packaged equipment to ensure technical and quality objectives are met within the approved scope and schedule. Drives contractor to deliver quality packages in a timely manner to achieve project milestones
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Large number of equipment packages such as large Packaged Boilers, , Flares, Furnaces, HRSG, Air Cooled Steam Condenser (ACC), Water Treatment Packages, Instrument Air, Air Dryer, Nitrogen, Desalination, Incinerators, Cooling Tower, Waste Cooling Tower Blowdown Water (CTBD) Treatment, Wastewater Recovery / Recycle (WRR) and Combined CTBD / WRR Reverse Osmosis (RO) Package
Safety Health & Environment
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering (or equivalent).
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement, and construction, with at least five (5) years specific involvement in major Oil and Gas process facilities, preferably LNG design engineering and execution through handover to Owner.
- Requires demonstrated broad Packaged equipment experience (machinery, vessels, heat exchangers, packaged, utility and fired equipment) and familiarity with relevant manufacturing processes and relevant industry codes such as ASME Sec VIII Div 1 &2, ASME Sec I, TEMA, API 650, API 560, API 530, API 537, NFPA, NACE, ASTM, API 534 etc.)
- Demonstrated project engineering/reporting skills are of important in this position.
- Experience with Contractors, vendors and sub-vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of onshore facilities.
- Minimum 5 years living/working outside home country (expat status).
Technical and Business Skills
- Able to quickly assimilate/understand/interpret the details of the Project Commercial and Technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.