Able to handle independently end-to-end complete scope management deliverable related to a large scale /size Oil & Gas industry (e.g. refinery, petrochemical, fertilizer, etc.) shutdowns /turnarounds. He should be able to handle complete list of work during a plan shutdown /turnaround.
PLANNING EXPERIENCE TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Fully familiar with computerized maintenance management system in monitoring of day-to-day work orders, preventive maintenance program, collection of equipment data specifications and validating of equipment repair history for input in SAP .
- Having technical report writing skills and usage of modern planning techniques and computer software's such as Primavera (P6) / MS Projects / SMART Plant, MS Office - 2010, etc.
- Familiar with planning norms for networking to calculate man-hours.
- Having Knowledge in Shutdown /Turnaround Planning Milestones i.e. Continuous Planning Phase, Concept Phase, Definition Phase, Detailed Planning Phase, Pre-shutdown /turnaround Execution Phase, Turnaround Execution Phase & Post shutdown /turnaround Execution Phase.
- Ability to review & freeze scope of work for shutdown /turnaround.
- Read & understand drawing for various modifications, tie-ins joints & replacement of pipelines during shutdown /turnaround & skill in preparation of isometric with the help of draftsman.
- Capability to prepare Material Reservations for the shutdown /turnaround in Oil & Gas industries with available scope of work.
- Familiar in Preparing WPS to activity level, Level-III, Level-IV network for shutdown /turnaround.
- Network & Schedule for base scope & variable scope.
- Talent in Calculating Resources based on Primavera and or MS Project for shutdown /turnaround.
- Skill in Preparing Organization charts, identifying, preparing and conducting job clash analysis.
- Capacity to Prepare Scaffolding, Insulation & Painting Estimation for a particular shutdown /turnaround.
- Ability to Prepare S curve to monitor daily progress starting from scoping phase to pre-shutdown phase and then during execution and post shutdown periods.
- Able to lead independently a group of planners for any shutdown /turnaround and plan a minimum of three (3) shutdowns /turnarounds simultaneously at a time.
- Has vast Knowledge in Engineering, Construction and Business management techniques.
- Has computer knowledge especially with MS Project, Primavera P6 and Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, etc.)
- Able to prepare Method of Statements and Job Safety Analysis of various static equipment and piping for maintenance activities. Also, able to identify hazards at every activity level and plan accordingly with proven mitigations and control measures.
- Has skill in preparing Resource (Manpower Loading Schedule & Plant and Equipment/tools Schedule for shutdown /turnaround.
- Has capability to review rigging study for heavy lifting activities.
HND or Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation) discipline.
Knowledge and /or Experience
Minimum 10 years' direct experience in process operation planning, preparation and field supervision, including 5 years at senior supervisory level, within the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry.