Senior Macro-Economist Analyst
- Developing macroeconomic forecasting frameworks, in order to prepare macroeconomic simulations and forecasts for Senior Management, to strengthen economic policy dialogue.
- Coordinating project teams in the research and development of macroeconomic policy proposals and initiatives, as well as contributing to macroeconomic scenario stress testing.
- Providing leadership and participating in writing, reviewing, and presenting of Economic Reports, Working papers and Policy briefs for Senior Management on economic policy issues.
- Assisting and contributing in building and maintaining key relationships with government ministries and various other institutions in the Home Country as well as other relevant countries.
- Coordinating with the Statistics Division to ensure the accuracy, quality, and timeliness of all statistics and historical data needed for research analysis.