Senior Machinery Engineer (EPC-1A)
- Responsible for overseeing Machinery Engineering design and execution activities and oversee EPC Contractor in delivery of all aspects of Machinery design, equipment, technical and execution definition, including planning for detailed design, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning. Ensures machinery design activities (e.g. project specifications, data sheets, detailed design, design studies, commissioning procedures, etc.) are fully developed during EPC to comply with project technical and execution requirements.
Key Job Accountabilities (Max 10, each unique, exclude generic)
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 15 years' experience in machinery design, fabrication, installation and commissioning & start-up
- Experience in LNG projects and working in a Lump Sum project environment
- Experience working with EPC contractors
- Detailed knowledge of and experience with pumps, compressors, gas turbines, steam turbines, cryogenic pumps
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong technical, prioritisation and management skills.
- Good communication, influencing and interface skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, etc.