Senior Legal Advisor
The legal advisor is accountable for taking the day to day legal responsibilities and providing legal advice that includes all the aspects of the analysis, investigation and drafting process. He/she is responsible for providing support in discrete legal issues by advising the organization, drafting undertakings and structuring remedies for the relevant issues.
- To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the client or the organization
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
- To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
- To conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information
- To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
- To draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
- Strong customer service orientation
- Contributing to Continuous Improvement
- Dealing with change