Senior ICS Cyber Security Engineer
Senior ICS Cyber Security Engineer
This role involves:
- being a member of the ICS Security Enhancement Project (ICSSEP) management team as a focal point for engineering design of Cybersecurity infrastructure for Industrial Control Systems.
-Applying the best practices of Cybersecurity systems, in engineering and design and monitor engineering activities for the Project.
-Ensuring the engineering design of tie-in meets system safety, reliability, availability and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
-Ensuring that EPC contractor complies with all requirements of the EPC contract with respect to engineering, procurement, testing and commissioning.
-Reviewing and implementing all the Cyber security systems scope of work for the ICS.
-Reviewing all the system architects, EPC proposals, Method statements, JSA, procedures, etc., with the project Engineers and contracts team ensuring these conform to all applicable Project scope.
-Liaising with Project Engineering support team, ICS Security Engineering team and Asset Technical support team to obtain necessary approval of engineering documents and interface agreements.
- Approve Project Specifications and Design Basis documents that are prepared by Contractor for the Project.
- Approve engineering documents developed by Contractor ensuring that the design meet Company specifications, International standards and OEM requirement.
- Approve system architecture/design hardware, software, and licensing requirements of the project.
- Approve engineering of Interfaces and Tie-ins to ensure the design and methodology ensures safe interfaces with no impact on operation of existing systems.
- Ensure the progress and quality of engineering development by closely following up with the contractor and supporting him in providing engineering solutions.
- Support the Contractor in obtaining existing documents from Company to develop the detailed engineering deliverables of the project.
- Review of BOM - hardware, software and licenses.
- Review of proposal documents from subcontractors / vendors to ensure the design and engineering meets Project specifications and requirement.
- Provide engineering input and guidance for system software installation and configuration including third party network tie-in.
- Review detailed project execution plan, method statements and other construction documents to ensure they meet the engineering design standards.
- Attend Project meetings and Engineering meetings and actively participate on engineering related discussions.
- Participate and Contribute in Design Reviews, Risk Assessments, and Constructability workshops to support the project efforts.
- Review & Participate in system test plan and execute internal and customer testing (FAT) in on-site testing/SAT and commissioning activities as required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation/Computer Science)
- 10 or more years of experience on IT/OT Networked Systems.
- 5 years' experience in Cybersecurity implementation including SIEM, Vulnerability management Tools, programming languages and applications like html, java, SQL,Security APIs and tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Expert knowledge of Control System Cybersecurity Design & Maintenance, processes, tools used in:
- Understanding of malwares (viruses, worms, Trojans), intrusions, threats.
- Experience in designing, constructing and integrating the software applications and networking systems
- Knowledge & Experience on Servers, Switches, Firewalls, for IT/OT networks.
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly:
About LA Recruitment
We are LA Recruitment. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
LA Recruitment supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.