- Bachelor is Degree in Engineering / Science or equivalent.
- 6 years' varied experience in safety operations within oil and gas industry.
Key Job Accountabilities
1.Ensures that safety equipment and facilities are kept in working order by developing and
implementing preventive maintenance programs and associated procedures.
2. Ensures regular inspection, testing and maintenance of all fixed and portable equipment
within an assigned area of responsibility.
3. Assist in developing and conducting training programs in SEQ related principles and practices.
4. Monitors and facilitates the activities of maintenance and construction crews carrying out
work under permit to work system to ensure SEQ compliance
5. Advise and assist in in incident control during major accidents or emergencies on site,
investigates incidents and prepares assessments and reports.
6. Provides work direction to safety,environment and quality technicians in order to ensure work
requirements are met within necessary standards.
7. Coordinate allocation of adequate stock of safety and emergency equipment and protective clothing are available at all times.
8. Advise in formulating, developing and implementing safety programs, recommends
improvements and ensures the availability of all safety documentation.