1. Coordinate with Recruitment Agencies and Candidates to fill vacant positions.
2. Handle the complete Recruitment cycle and Onboarding process for both Blue Collar and White Collar recruitments.
3. Scheduling Interviews and Online Assessments.
4. Prepare Personnel files of new candidates.
5. Follow up with candidates for documents to apply for Visa's.
6. Arrange Air Ticket, Transport, Accommodation, Employment contracts etc .
1. Minimum 3-4 years' experience as a Recruiter in Qatar with focus on bulk hiring.
2. Business Fluent English, Arabic is a plus.
3. Knowledge of Qatari Labour Laws and regulations.
4. Knowledge of sourcing candidates from Job Portals.
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
- Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking "apply now"
- Contact the consultant directly:
About LA Recruitment
We are LA Recruitment. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
LA Recruitment supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.