Job Context & Major Challenges
- This position is responsible to ensure all Completions and Handover activities associated with Construction, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning by the EPC contractor, including third parties such as vendors, consultants, sub-contractors etc are executed to NFE Project's specifications and QG requirements.
Part B: Candidate Specification - Minimum Requirements
Technical and Business Skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good computer literacy skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organisational levels.
- Bachelor of Science (or equivalent).
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum of Five (5) years' experience in EPC/EPCC projects, in Punchlist activity, with strong skills in:
- Specifications, codes and standards
- Interpretation of IFC construction drawings
- Hand Over and completion process
- Computing science and Databases (Excel, Access)
- Experience working in multicultural environments.
- Strong knowledge of system completion tools
- Multi Discipline skills
LA Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.