Project Business Division Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Management, Business, Engineering or equivalent
- 12 years in oil and gas within project execution environment with exposure to FEED,EPC contractors,sub contractors and vendors.
- 3 years in supervisory role
- Manage procurement and EPC tendering program and its processes including planning and execution of tenders for EPC packages up to and including technical and commercial bid evaluations.
- Manage and supports development of project schedules and cost estimates, bid check estimates for tender packages and Full Funding cost estimates.
- Ensures the preparation of reports and analysis of cost and schedule across the Major Project portfolio.
- Develops and manage Project policies and procedures to ensure business controls compliance and flawless project execution in cost and schedule reporting.