Product Control Lead
- Responsible for providing independent, timely and accurate daily P&L, understanding of exposure, performance data and analysis to facilitate trading execution, control of trading, management reporting, market risk management, credit risk management and compliance.
- Validating integrity of management information provided to Financial Accounts for the Group Accounts and financial disclosures.
- Independent understanding of P&L and exposures. Lead month-end activities including P&L to Accounts reconciliation, independent price verification, analysis of P&L adjustments, understanding of fair value accounting effects.
- Provide support for entering new markets or trading new instruments and growth of existing business via effective due diligence.
- Relationship management with relevant Traders, Operators, Risk and wider Finance function.
- Assist other financial back office functions as necessary, to ensure error-free financial work processes around payables, receivables and cash account maintenance.
- Support other reporting requirements including exchange/broker reconciliation, Day 1 deferrals, inventory and in-transit analysis, new activity implementation, supporting regulatory and financial reporting.