Loss Prevention Head
- Develop and lead comprehensive Loss Prevention activities for client Onshore (EPC-4) Project, ensuring all safety and loss prevention requirements such as philosophies, codes, practices are in compliance with client project requirements and standards. Provide clear guidance to the EPC contractor and facilitate resolution of loss prevention issues to complete discipline activities consistent with project objectives and milestones.
- Lead the development of the Design Safety Case and associated safety risks deliverables and ensure these are reviewed and aligned with client Operations.
- Review Contractor's Loss Prevention/Process Safety Engineering design deliverables. Support the EPC by providing clear guidance to close out appropriate actions associated with LP activities such as saferty case studies, risk assessments, HAZOPs etc.
Key Job Accountabilities (Max 10, each unique, exclude generic)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 15 years' experience within industrial safety and loss prevention in the oil and gas industry, preferably in a major project environment.
- At least 5 years experience in a major SULFUR HANDLING or Solids Handling project or in an operating environment
- Experience with Quantitative Risk Assessments, and Design Safety Case
- Experience with HAZID, HAZOP, Bow Tie Analysis, Physical Effects Modelling processes, SAFETY CASE development
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good computer literacy in professional and technical packages.