Lifting & Rigging Superintendent
Lifting and Rigging Superintendent
Part A: Job Specification
To review / support all nonstandard, critical lifting and heavy transport operations across all EPC's (1,2,3 and 4.) Provide technical support to Contractor(s)/ Subcontractor(s) and ensure compliance to Project requirements. To provide mentoring and coaching of Contractor and Subcontractor personnel onsite.
This position is located at RLIC Site to supervise the execution of the lifting and rigging works to support construction and system completion, ensuring compliance with the approved construction sequence, and allowing a seamless transition with the pre-commissioning, then commissioning activities.
- Associates degree in Engineering / Science or Diploma (Mechanical) or extensive industry experience.
- Crane Appointed Person qualification from a recognised awarding body.
- Vocational Achievement in Steel Erecting or Rigging from a recognised awarding body.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the specified Lifting and Rigging field.
- Knowledge of all lifting equipment and various crane types, including Marine (Port Use).
- Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B.
- Ability to review engineered and critical lift plans with EPC Lifting Engineers to ensure safe lifting and rigging execution.
- Ability to review manual rigging arrangements to determine safety and suitability of application.
- Experience with multi-cultural type Projects.
- Experienced working with superlift capacity cranes and tower gantry systems lifting loads of over 500 tonnes.
- Experienced developing AutoCAD lifting plans for technical heavy lifting operations.
LA Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.