Lead of Commissioning I&C
Lead of Commissioning I&C EPC-2
Part A: Job Specification
Responsible for overseeing Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning activities for assigned Areas to ensure EPC PC&C Contractor's safe and efficient delivery of Complex Intrumentation & Control Systems, This primarily involves planning, set-up, testing, and troubleshooting of various components until final Integration and Dynamic Testing. Ensures planning such as systemization, commissioning/pre-commissioning planning, database set-up and coordination with other stakeholder disciplines is developed. Provides clear guidance to the EPC Contractor and facilitates resolution of pre-comm/comm issues to meet project objectives and milestones.
(Duties include but not limited to)
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as an Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer with a broad knowledge of commissioning planning and execution experience, for LNG liquefaction facilities or Oil & Gas facility.
- Good understanding of System Completion Process and assosiacted phases such as technical and contractual certificate walkdowns and PSSR procedure.
- Experience in systemization including checksheet allocation, completions database and development of instrumentation pre-comm/comm procedures.
- Pre-commissioning & Commissioning experience and understanding of DCS/IPS/FGS/Third Party System, Analyzers, sampling systems and Field Instrumentation, Fiscal Metering Systems, Tank Gauging, Specilaity Analyzers / sampling systems, Gas Chromotographs, Control & On / Off Valves, ESDV, Blowdown Valves and asscesosries, MOV's, Fire & Gas devices, BMS / Flare Panels and speciality instruments associated with large compressors.
- Experience with compressors and associated control systems.
- Both brownfield and greed field experience is an advantage.
- Good understanding of International (ISA/IEC) Standards and best practices in the areas of Instrumentation installations and testing.
- Demonstrated experience of using Instrument calibration tools and instrument configuration set-ups.
- Strong leadership skills, experience leading contractor teams.
LA Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.