- 20+ years of major oil and gas offshore project experience with 10+ years at Installation Lead/Manager level or equivalent, with overall responsibility for managing major offshore transport and installation campaigns.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of:
- Design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria related to transport and offshore installation of Offshore pipelines, cables and structures.
- Offshore facilities and structures design, construction, operations and installation
- EPC Contract Management
- Load out, transport and installation methods and practices