Industrial Hygienest Specialist
- To provide technical industrial hygiene support to the Company in order to achieve production goals or construction activities safely by controlling health hazards in the workplace.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s) - I
- Operates in specialist environment anticipating and identifying all possible occupational health hazards, establishing exposure assessment strategy, assessing exposure to the work force, prioritising health risks, and determining appropriate monitoring and control requirements for worker and contractor health protection.
- Managing workplace health hazards categorized as physical, chemical or biological in accordance with established Company policies, Government laws and internationally recognized standards.
- Influencing operations team to provide long-term sustainable solutions to minimise health risks.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Hygiene, Chemical/Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, or Environmental Health Sciences (with Industrial Hygiene or Toxicology courses).
- Professional designation as an Industrial Hygienist (CIH, ROH, COH) and other additional professional safety certifications are highly desirable (e.g., CSP, CRSP, CMIOSH).
Knowledge and/or Experience - I
- 10 years' experience in industrial hygiene/Occupational Health and Safety including at least 5 years in the oil and gas industry, or petrochemicals/manufacturing setting.
LA Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.