* Be part of the Project team as an ICS Technician to follow-up all the project execution activities with Contractor and liaise with Assets for safe & timely execution.
* To ensure all works including Brownfield verification, installations, modifications, tie-ins, construction, testing & commissioning, and handover for various scope of work meets system safety and comply with company policies and procedures.
* Facilitate all QA/QC requirements including daily inspection schedules, RFI review and verification
* Monitor Contractor work and ensure that it is carried out to the required standard
* Coordinate and Participate in the site survey with Contractor representatives and Company as required
* Ensure all Contractor personnel are complying with Company mandatory training needs and maintain record of the same.
* Independently raise and apply permit for project activities
* Support & follow-up with construction and EPC team for PTW related to this project.
* Ensure that all the activities are undertaken in compliance with SHE and quality policy
* Follow up with the EPC Permit Coordinators with Concurrence parties & Asset day Supervisor for timely release of Project Permits.
* Support and Coordinate with Company ICS team for validation of Laptop, tools and other logistic requirements
* Verification of Contractors tools and electrical equipment.
* Maintain record of all site modification (Red Mark-up) and report to supervisor on daily basis.
* Coordinate with Field/system team and Asset team for proper clearance and execute the project work safely.
* Ensure the work being executed by the Contractor is as per the approved PTW (for example but not limited to, role based access control, system backups, and Application whitelisting).
* Participate in Construction activities,Site activities , Punch clearing ,, Punch verification and closeout
* Assist E&I supervisor in carrying out routine & non routine maintenance, installation and repair work as required.
Minimum Diploma or Technician Certification in Information Technology or related field or in lieu of degree. 3 years' direct cyber security experience as an ICS / IT technician, preferred within the oil and gas industry.
Security certifications such as (CCNA) is highly desirable.
Strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently with minimum supervision and provide solid support to the project team.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Project Installation, Commissioning, and Brown field activities.
* Experience with installation and commissioning of DCS, PLC, SCADA, and Network Devices.
* Familiar with ICS and Cyber security system details.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Network and cybersecurity Hardware details for security project activity.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.