Head Process engineering
- Execute assigned project engineering responsibilities for Process engineering to ensure technical and quality objectives are met within the approved scope and schedule.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Large Scale Liquefaction Plant; AP-X process engineering, Large Storage & Loading Facilities
- Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum of ten (15) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement, and construction, with at least five (5) years specific involvement in major Oil and Gas process engineering facilities, preferably LNG design engineering and execution through handover to Owner.
- Requires demonstrated broad Process engineering experience (H&MB development, PFD & PID development, equipment sizing, line sizing, relief calculations, etc) and familiarity with relevant process systems (NGL Recovery, LNG Liquefaction, Storage and Loading, Utilities).
- Demonstrated project engineering/reporting skills are of important in this position.
- Experience with Contractors, vendors and sub-vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of onshore facilities.
- Minimum 5 years living/working outside home country (expat status).
Technical and Business Skills
- Able to quickly assimilate/understand/interpret the details of the Project Commercial and Technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Safety Health & Environment
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards.