ERP Techno Functional Consultant
Applicants with MS Dynamic 365 finance and operation/MS Axapta to apply.
The SR. ERP Techno Functional Consultant supports the IT Manager by handling the ERP functions for the organization. This includes monitoring, devolving codes and enhancing the ERP systems and training the necessary departments as and where required.
ERP Users and Application Support:
* Supports users of the Finance/HR/Payroll and Purchasing ERP Applications by providing training, guidance and resolving any issues during daily activities performed on the Finance/HR/Payroll and Purchasing modules
* Investigates complaints and claims about ERP / Finance/HR/Payroll and Purchasing applications behavior
* Ensure that the required hot fix is applied to AX application.
* Assists in implementing the support plan, creates and executes test scripts
* Develops reports using ERP Development Tools, Sound knowledge of Customization in AX
* Develops Alerts based on user defined application/business critical events
* Escalates unresolved issues to Microsoft Support and follow up with the MS Support Engineers
* Develops instructional courseware, prepares user manuals and conducts end user trainings
* Ensures MS dynamic availability and consistency, and redundancy and DR availability
* Escalates unresolved issues to IT / Vendor and successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously
ERP Business Requirement gathering:
* Participates in data gathering and providing ERP/Finance/HR/Payroll and Purchasing project deliverables and content.
* Works with End users to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis
* Converts requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
* Defines and evaluates Finance/HR/Payroll and Purchasing business processes based on business requirements and best practices, as well as mapping against ERP software functionality
* Ensures consistency with the business requirements and expectations
* Analyzes the requirements and map it to current processes and systems
* Enhances the MS Dynamic system using a propagate change management process where possible
* Implements new MS Dynamic solutions satisfying these requirements
* Coordinates with users to check their feedback
* Develops capacity plans for upgrading the ERP systems that meet the growth, scale, and changing needs of our business.
* Ensures that the organisation and its subsidiaries have access to the most updated technology to support the business growth
ERP Projects Management:
* Assists and participates in ERP Project planning, testing, change control, and making estimates for enhancements
* Facilitates the implementation and support of Dynamics AX Finance, HRMS, Payroll and Purchasing modules
* Design, configuration and testing of core Dynamics AX Finance, HRMS, Payroll and Purchasing modules
* Implements the ERP security initiatives, benchmarking the organization's security capabilities with industry best practices
* Provides information and advice to the IT manager on ERP and applications risks and issues as appropriate
* Monitors the required ERP patches to protect the organisation and its subsidiaries environment from viruses and spam.
* Ensures confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information dealt with by the employees by understanding and implementing the ISMS framework
* Documents Technical / Functional / user guides/ architectures of the ERP project using the document management system
* Ensures all ERP configuration and changes e.g. hot fixes, setting changes etc. are documented for reference and records
* Prepares before going live e.g. technical tasks like uploading, customized functions and develop document /setup reports