Engineering Head PCAMP/EC
- Manage, direct and approve all Engineering required to deliver a safe, reliable and cost efficient Pioneer Camp for the client Onshore Project. Leads the Pioneer Camp engineering activities, provide clear and concise direction to the EPC contractor engineering team. Provide leadership and coordination with all other groups to support procurement, construction and commissioning/start-up activities. Coordinates with Engineering Support Manager for discipline support.
Key Job Accountabilities (Max 10, each unique, exclude generic)
correspondence/memorandum to coordinate work activities.
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 20 years' experience in Oil and Gas industry, experience with design and execution of camps. Understanding key design issues for the design of camps, including fire safety systems, kitchen, mess hall design and support utilities systems.
- Field engineering experience is desirable
- Experience with RLIC requirements is desirable
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.