- Provide contracts administraion support to NFXP Projects team.
- Provide contractual strategy advice to the NFXP Project Management Team on all contracts related matters.
- Supports Responsible for daily management of NFXP Projects contracts
- Develop the preparation of the EPCI ITTs, review of tender documents, negotiation with prospective tenderers and all related pre-award activities, in close cooperation with QatarEnergyLNG Supply Department.
- coordinate for all post-award activities not limited to preparation of formal correspondences (i.e., letters), change orders, variations, claims, insurance & guarantees administration, etc.
- Advise PMT on all contractual related communications with Supply department & Legal department and day-to-day contract administration activities.
Technical and Business Skills
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyse extensive information, anticipate contractual problems, raising issues in a timely manner to ensure risks a re mitigated anddisputes avoided.
- Retain and demonstrate excellent attention to detail abilities.
- Be a good communicator.
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Any qualification, technical, or knowledge requirements may be waived through relevant work experience.
- RISC, BSc QS or RICS after QS Apprentisship however any qualification, technical or knowledge requirements may be waived through relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in contract formulation and contracts management activities, across a broad range of CONTRACTSand/or EPC contracts coupled with a working knowledge of engineering practices in oil and gas industry.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 10 years of relevant work experience in the area of contracting and administration of major CONTRACTSand/or EPC contracts, preferably for offshore scopes.
LA Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.