- Responsible for providing technical, commercial and functional direction related to all aspects of contracting including the formulation and administration of ITT packages and EPC Contract from Pre-Award until Close Out
- Maintains contact with other Management personnel and Functional Managers. Legal and Risk Management to obtain and provide information regarding contract issues and mitigation strategies
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Operates in a multi-cultural, multinational environment, which requires professional conduct and proper office protocol.
- Works often under significant time pressure.
- Negotiate with multiple parties for the benefit of client.
Safety Health & Environment
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering; or
- Bachelor Law; or
- Quantity Surveyor or Major Proven Contracts experience
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of broad contract management, contracts and procurement experience on major oil and gas projects.
Technical and Business Skills
- Strong Written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills with team leadership qualities.