Construction Superintendent - LNG Tanks - Night Shift
LNG Tanks- (Nights)
NFE Onshore Project
Job Description - Construction Superintendent LNG Tanks (Nights)
Part A: Job Specification
* Leads the monitoring and oversight of the EPC-2 LNG Tank Contractor Team field planning, coordination and execution activities within designated area of responsibility.
* Appraises the performance of the EPC-2 LNG Tank Contractor Team in safety, quality, cost (as applicable) and schedule.
* Evaluates field change proposals by the EPC-2 LNG Tank Contractor Team to manage the NFE Onshore Project's management of change process.
* Prepares and provides routine verbal and written progress reports to the NFE Onshore Project Head of LNG Tank Construction and updates S-curve performance of the contractor with analysis to achieve progress.
* Ensures that the EPC-2 LNG Tank Contractor Team develops, implements and sustains its Safety and Quality program at site.
* Assist the EPC-2 Contractor in the coordination of activities between subcontractors and SIMOPS with OPCO.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
* The Construction Superintendent will be responsible for LNG Tank construction activities on the NFE Onshore Project. Takes responsibility for safety, quality, cost (as applicable) and schedule within their area of responsibility and supervise relevant construction personnel.
* Hold the EPC-2 contractor to the terms and conditions of the contract.
Part B: Person Specification - Minimum Requirements
* Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering or Science (Preferable)
* Recognized degree in engineering or construction management, and or prior work experience or apprenticeship leading to a thorough understanding of the knowledge described above.
Knowledge and/or Experience
* Ten (10) years' experience in project execution focused on civil and mechanical disciplines
* Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B
Technical and Business Skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to review and comment on technical documents
* Good interpersonal skills
LA Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.